All UK Armed Forces pensions are paid for, on behalf of Veterans UK, by the Armed Forces Pension Payment provider, Equinti Paymaster.
Since 2015, Equinti Paymaster has been a subcontractor of DXC Technology.
For overseas veterans, Equinti Paymaster pays pensions on the date they are due, with payments then routed to overseas bank accounts via Citibank.
Veterans UK, part of the Ministry of Defence (MOD), assess, award, pay, and oversee all Armed Forces pensions. As a member of the Armed Forces you will be enrolled in a pension scheme automatically.
- Equinti Paymaster:
- Main: https://equiniti.com/uk/services/eq-paymaster/.
- Armed Forces Pension Enquiries: https://equiniti.com/uk/contact-us/pension-member-enquiries/.
- UK Armed Forces Pensions (MOD Page): https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pensions-and-compensation-for-veterans.
- Veterans UK: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/veterans-uk.
- DXC Technology: https://www.dxc.technology/.
FOI 2019/02556 dated 14 March 2019.