The pages in this section will provide the reader with information on issues and topics relevant to the area of Human Resources (HR) within the fitness industry in general, and the outdoor fitness market in particular.
Pages within this section include:
- Fitness Industry Employment Considerations & Models.
- Fitness Industry Human Resource Development (HRD):
- Part 01: Definition & Stakeholders.
- Part 02: Asking Critical Questions.
- Part 03: The Learning Cycle.
- Part 04: Impact on Business Performance & The Bottom Line.
- Part 05: The Fitness Boot Camp & Military Fitness Perspective.
- Fitness Industry Employment Contracts:
- Outdoor Fitness Contract: Casual Worker (Example).
- Outdoor Fitness Restrictive Covenants.
- Fitness Industry Employment Policies & Procedures:
- Fitness Industry Recruitment & Selection.
- The Six HR Challenges for (Fitness) Businesses.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this section, the Boot Camp & Military Fitness Institute cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
You must log in to post a comment.