Personal Information We Collect
When you visit one of our Sites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to one of our Sites, and information about how you interact with our Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on one of our Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our Sites.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through one of our Sites, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers ,Paypal information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our Sites, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
- Bing https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads%5D%5D.
- Mailchimp: – You’ll need to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of any email newsletters or email The Boot Camp & Military Fitness Institute direct.
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our Sites), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
When you place an order through one of our Sites, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or through our contact form.