Students will receive a Course Builder licence on completion of the course. Bespoke training courses on Course Builder can be organised through the SO3 Learning Technologies on 95237 6424. Where a business case exists, training can be delivered away from DCTS.
The course is aimed at Course Developers.
The course aims to provide personnel with an understanding of the rapid authoring tool Course Builder; students will be able to construct e-learning and learn the basic design, development, and implementation and evaluation principles. The course includes the opportunity to build some e-learning, however, this should not put off those who have no programming experience; a working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint is sufficient
It is essential that students complete the mandatory pre-course Introduction to Course Builder e-learning course which can be accessed through either the Defence Learning Portal (DLP) or Defence Virtual Learning Environment (DVLE). Enrolled students will be contacted and expected to have completed the distance learning package prior to the residential phase.
- College: Defence Academy
- Category: Professional Development
- Duration Details: 2 days.
- Location: RAF Halton
- Delivery Method: Classroom
- Restrictions: Applications should be made to DCTS Course Booking Cell. Courses are loaded 8 weeks prior to their start date. Applications received after the cut-off date will be automatically placed on a reserve list.
- Course Contact Details: Tel: 01296 656451 and Mil: 95237 6451
Last updated: 13 May 2013