The two day Workshop, which runs at DCTS, provides Commandants and Commanding Officers’ (COs) of Phase 1 and 2 Training Establishments with an insight into current training issues.
The Course is aimed primarily at Commandants/COs of Phase 1 and Phase 2 Training Establishments from OF4 to OF6 (1*). There is some capacity to allow Commandants/COs to be accompanied by senior training managers (OF3 and above) if required.
This course provides Commandants and COs of Phase 1 and 2 Training Establishments with an insight into current training issues impacting upon such units, for example supervisory care in the post-DHALI environment. The course makes extensive use of guest speakers, using their personal experiences and perspectives to stimulate discussion.
- College: Defence Academy
- Category: Professional Development
- Duration Details: 2 days.
- Location: RAF Halton
- Delivery Method: Classroom
- Restrictions: Courses are loaded 8 weeks prior to their start date. Applications received after the cut off date are automatically placed on a reserve list.
- Course Contact Details: Tel: 01296 656886
Part 1 Pre-Course Work: prior to attending the Course, candidates must complete the following learning activities:
- DSAT Course Module 1 – DSAT – MOD Systems Approach to Training (hosted on the DLP)
- Module 2.0 Introduction/Overview of DSAT
- Module 2.5 Management of Training.
Last updated: 27 Feb 2013