Although most interviewers during the recruitment process will ask relevant and appropriate questions, not everyone is so enlightened according the CIPDs People Management magazine (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development).
“A new list of the most shocking questions in recent UK graduate interviews, compiled by lawyers Thomas Mansfield, takes us back to the heyday of 1970s political incorrectness:”
- When was the last time you did drugs?
- Are you planning on having children soon?
- Can you flirt with customers to make them stay longer?
- What do you think about dating someone in the office?
- Do you get PMT?
- Can you wear more make-up next time?
People Management. (2015) Yes, They Really Did Ask That… People Management. June 2015, pp.9.