Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity.
Outline of the Course
A mental health awareness online learning programme with four learning modules:
- Module 01: Understanding Mental Health.
- Module 02: The Impact of Sport and Physical Activity on Mental Health.
- Module 03: Barriers and Solutions.
- Module 04: Talking about Mental Health.
The programme aims to increase your awareness of mental health and provides you with a toolkit to:
- Build resilience;
- Enable and support mental health recovery; and
- Tackle stigma and discrimination.
Who is it For?
The course is aimed at everyone working or volunteering in the sport and physical activity sector including:
- Leisure staff;
- Sports administrators;
- Front of house staff; and
What do you Learn?
You will ‘learn by doing’ by engaging in a variety of learning activities, quizzes and making decisions in real-life online scenarios and seeing the consequences of those decisions.
How long does it Take?
This course is self-paced and lasts approximately 2-3 hours.
How Much does it Cost?
It currently costs £15 (£18 with VAT).