The Land Concept and Assessment (LCA) Team, part of the Land Equipment Operating Centre (LEOC), is focused both on launching new vehicle and major equipment projects in a coherent manner to meet the customer’s requirement and on delivering a number of existing service provision contracts in an efficient manner.
Concept and Assessment Output Delivery Areas (ODAs) include:
- Mechanised Infantry Vehicle (MIV);
- Multi-Role Vehicle Protected (MRV-P);
- Challenger 2 Life Extension Programme (CR2 LEP);
- Future All-Terrain Vehicle (FATV);
- Project MITER; and
- A number of infrastructure projects.
In-service ODAs include the C Vehicle Private Finance Initiative (PFI), Defence Manual Handling Equipment (DMHE), Protected Plant and PHOENIX II Global White Fleet Service (GWFS). Additionally, LCA is responsible for Land Open Systems Architecture delivery.
Doing Business with Defence Handbook. Edition 24 (2018).