The Land Equipment Operating Centre (LEOC) consists of six subordinate teams supported by a headquarters. The teams are:
- Land Concept and Assessment (LCA);
- Vehicle Demonstration and Manufacture (VDM);
- Vehicle Support (VS);
- Soldier, Training and Special Programmes (STSP);
- Operational Infrastructure (OI); and
- Artillery Systems (Arty Sys).
LEOC’s mission is to provide through-life equipment solutions to equip and support current and future operations for its customers across Defence.
Doing Business with Defence Handbook. Edition 24 (2018).