Aim of the Course
Complimenting the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) principles, students will learn how to become effective trainers in this specialised area and learn how to assess in a controlled environment as per the recognised test standards and in accordance with Joint Service Publications.
Facilitated by IDT(A).
- Phase 3 personnel – minimum rank Substantive OR-3 serving in RE and RLC units equipped with CSB Transporting Trailers.
- Civilian Instructional Staff are entitled to attend.
- Must be a qualiﬁed and indate CSB Trailer Operator.
- Must hold a GB or national equivalent issued photocard driving licence with a minimum full category C+E entitlement or national equivalent.
- Must have completed Defence General Service Driver (DGSD) Module 1 or national equivalent.
- RE Unit – Driver Class 1, Iveco Trakker vehicle SLDT/ DTM Driver/Operator trained.
- RLC Unit – Driver Class 1, (vehicle towing platform tbc) Driver/Operator trained.
- Must hold one of the following instructional qualiﬁcations: Defence Instructional Techniques (DIT)/Defence Train the Trainer (DTTT)/Defence General Service Driver Conversion Instructor (DGSDCI) or a recognised instructional qualiﬁcation.
Five (5) working days, with two (2) courses per year.
Defence School of Transport Leconfield.
Outline of Course
- Students will learn how to prepare and present the training delivery associated with the 11T/009 CSB Trailer Operator Course.
- The classroom based training allows students to familiarise themselves with the course administration prior to training delivery including accessing the distributed Training pack and the pre and post course documentation.
- Students will be expected to create and deliver a lesson covering the relevant training objectives of the 11T/009 speciﬁed.
CSB Trailer Instructor Competency.