Aim of the Course
To train competent and qualiﬁed BV206 (Blackshod) Drivers as Instructors to enable them to deliver BV206 (Blackshod) Driver training in unit under the Distributed Training process.
Refer to BV 206 (Blackshod) Driver Course.
Facilitated by IDT(A).
- Minimum of Lance Corporal.
- Civilian instructional staff are entitled to attend.
- Must be a qualiﬁed, competent and in date BV206 (Blackshod) Driver capable of passing a BV206 Instructors Course.
- Must hold an authorised driving licence with a minimum full LGV category C entitlement.
- Must have completed Defence General Service Driver (DGSD) Conversion Modules 1 & 2.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must have an Instructor qualiﬁcation.
Five (5) working days, with five (5) courses per year.
Defence School of Transport Leconfield.
Outline of Course
Carry out course administration including accessing the Distributed Training Pack, pre and post documentation.
Over the 5 days, potential instructors will be taught speciﬁc instructional techniques on the bespoke cross country training area and on public roads.
Students will be qualiﬁed to conduct BV206 operator training and assessments.
Vehicle BV 206 (Blackshod) Instructor Competency.