Human Growth hormone (hGH or HGH), also known as growth hormone or somatotropin, is a protein made in the pituitary gland and passed from there into the blood stream. GH has effects on virtually all the organs of the body – it stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is, thus, important in human development.
HGH helps in increasing lean muscle mass, metabolism, and plays a vital role in growth. HGH is known to:
- Enhance strength;
- Athletic performance; and
- Speed the recovery process.
The production of HGH starts to slow down as we age, the lack of it usually:
- Increases the risk of getting serious diseases;
- Affects the quality of our lives; and
- Makes our skin age (e.g. wrinkles).
Some people opt for synthetic solutions to increase their HGH levels, along with increasing it naturally by taking care of their diet and the lifestyle they are leading.
We all could profit from HGH, but how would the elite Special Forces (SF) benefit from it and how does it affect them?
Human Growth Hormone Benefits For Special Forces
HGH is approved by the FDA to treat several medical issues and genetic disorders sometimes such as Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner’s syndrome, kidney failure, and some poor growth case and HGH deficiencies. However, there are other uses off-label that athletes and SF resort to HGH, including:
- Increased muscle mass and strength:
- The best percentage that has been reported for adding to gains through the use of HGH was 15%, if your body responds well to the hormone.
- HGH is known to synthetically stimulate collagen which improves the strength of muscles and performance in high-intense exercises; however, these uses and benefits are not approved by the FDA.
- Anti-ageing effects:
- While HGH could help us age well; although it is not the youth elixir.
- Many fall under the wrong impression that HGH will reverse the natural process of ageing and keep us young forever, this is definitely not the case.
- With that being said, yes HGH can make you feel younger, healthier, and stronger; both you and your skin.
- HGH can increase collagen and testosterone levels in the body, boost metabolism, stabilise libido to its normal level, enhance the quality of sleep, help you feel energetic and focused, and has many more positive effects and effects on human performance that you can find @ https://genf20plus.online.
- Bone Strength And Speed of Recovery:
- HGH regulates bone growth during puberty but when the natural clock says goodbye to the hormone, your body starts to experience many side effects like noticing your bones are not as strong and sometimes you may experience pains in your spine, knees, or elbows.
- The process of recovery in bone fractures takes longer as we age.
- HGH naturally increases the release of IGF-1 in the liver and blood which increase bone mass.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency
GH deficiency is usually caused by damage to the pituitary gland or the part of the brain which controls this gland (the hypothalamus).
The damage may be due to a tumour or to the effects of treatment for the tumour (surgery or radiotherapy) or to problems with the blood supply to the pituitary gland.
Typical symptoms include:
- Increase in adipose (fatty) tissue (especially around the waist).
- Decrease in lean body mass (muscle).
- Decrease in strength and stamina, reduction in exercise capacity.
- Decrease in bone density, increase in rate of fracture in middle age and beyond.
- Changes in blood cholesterol concentrations (increase in LDL and decrease in HDL).
- Excessive tiredness.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Feelings of social isolation.
- Reduction in ‘quality of life’.
- Increased sensitivity to cold or heat.
Our body is like a machine that is controlled by our hormones. HGH has an influence with many body functions from growth, sexual function, mental health, to metabolism and more.
While HGH levels fluctuate throughout the day, depending on the activity and your state, overall, balanced levels are critical.
Injecting HGH can have its positives and negatives. For example, the side effects might include muscle aches, fatigue, hands and feet swelling, or headache.
Regular monitoring is a must if one decided to take or inject HGH. After reading this brief article, you will now have an insight to the effects of HGH on one’s health and performance and how it can benefit SF and the population at large.