This is the fourth of four posts looking at the various titles within the fitness industry.
Recently, I have connected with a lot of new people on LinkedIn, and it was surprising to see the variety in the titles they used (for those within the fitness industry or having some link to it).
So, I decided to write down the titles of my connections and these four posts collate the results.
Some titles are fairly straight forward to understand and are also common, for example, Personal Trainer. Others seem to have a mixed outlook, for example, Performance Coach & Sales Consultant.
- Post 1: 56 Non-management titles.
- Post 2: 63 Management titles.
- Post 3: 27 Director titles.
- Post 4: 72 Sales, support and other role titles.
Of course, this is only a snapshot of my connections and their titles.
Data suggests there are approximately 62,000 employed and self-employed fitness instructors, in some form of employment, in the UK in 2018, up from 44,000 in 2011.
01. Account Manager.
02. Acquisitions Manager.
03. Business Development Manager.
04. Commercial & Marketing Executive.
05. Commercial & Technical Leisure Specialist.
06. Commercial Analyst.
07. Complaints & Customer Experience Manager.
08. Concept Consultant.
09. Corporate Account Manager.
10. Corporate Sales Manager.
11. Cluster Sales Manager.
12. Customer Experience Manager.
13. Digital Marketing Specialist.
14. Divisional Sales Manager.
15. Dual Site Impact Sales Manager.
16. Dual Club Sales Manager.
17. European Integration Manager.
18. Fitness & Product Trainer.
19. Fitness Experience Manager.
20. Fitness Product & Programming Manager.
21. Full Stack Developer.
22. Group CRM & Loyalty Manager.
23. Group Exercise Ambassador.
24. Group Head & Leader of Sales & Operations.
25. Group Systems & Data Manager.
26. Gym Planner.
27. Head of Customer Acquisition.
28. Head of Digital Fitness.
29. Head of Education.
30. Head of Partner Sales.
31. Head of Product.
32. Head of Programming.
33. Head of Sales.
34. Learner Support Executive & Assessor.
35. Learning & Development Advisor.
36. Learning & Development Trainer.
37. Marketing & Sales Manager.
38. Marketing Manager.
39. Member Experience Manager.
40. Member Retentions Manager.
41. Member Service Manager.
42. Membership Consultant.
43. Membership Experience Manager.
44. Membership Manager.
45. Membership Sales Consultant.
46. Membership Sales Manager.
47. National Accounts Manager.
48. National Key Account Manager.
49. National Commerical Manager.
50. National Gym Trainer Manager.
51. National Impact Sales Manager.
52. National PT Engagement Manager.
53. National Sales Manager.
54. Northern Openings Manager.
55. Personal Training Qualifications Team Leader.
56. Presale & Launch Manager.
57. Presales Manager.
58. Project & Technical Support Manager.
59. PT Mentor.
60. PT Services Co-ordinator.
61. Region 1 Induction Manager Trainer.
62. Regional Business Manager.
63. Regional Customer Experience Manager.
64. Regional Impact Membership Manager.
65. Regional Sales Manager.
66. Sales & Marketing Manager.
67. Sales Manager.
68. Sales Consultant.
69. Sales Team Lead.
70. Scheme Development Manager.
71. Senior Membership Consultant.
72. Telesales Executive.
You must log in to post a comment.