How Do I Register a Former-MOD Vehicle with DVLA?

The Ministry of Defence (MOD), via the Defence Equipment Sales Authority (DESA), are able provide documentation to allow registration of former MOD vehicles. However, if DESA has no record of the vehicle, then it is most likely because it was leased to the MOD. Whilst the MOD, through the DESA, can provide documents for former… Read More