The Minister of Economic Warfare was a British government position which existed during the Second World War.
The minister was in charge of the Special Operations Executive and the Ministry of Economic Warfare.
Ministers of Economic Warfare (1939 to 1945)
- Ronald Cross (03 September 1939 – 15 May 1940)
- Hugh Dalton (15 May 1940 – 22 February 1942)
- Roundell Palmer, 3rd Earl of Selborne (22 February 1942 – 23 May 1945)
Directors-General, Ministry of Economic Warfare
- Sir Frederick W. Leith-Ross 1939-1942
- The Earl of Drogheda 1942-1945
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia article < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_of_Economic_Warfare# >; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.