What is a ‘Technical Corps’ (British Army)?

Defence Technical Undergraduate Scheme (DTUS) students will normally study degrees preparing them for service in one of the technical Corps and specialisations as follows:

  • Royal Engineers: Civil, mechanical, electrical and electronic and systems engineering, and geographical information management.
  • Royal Signals: Electronic systems, computer systems, software and electrical engineering, command, control and communications information and information systems management.
  • Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME): Aeromechanical, electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
  • Royal Logistics Corps (RLC): Logistics and business management, applied science, electrical, mechanical and software engineering, information systems management.
Language Training at Fort Bragg


FOI 04801 dated 09 June 2021.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.