Can A Private Individual Rent Service Family Accommodation?


If an individual, either a service person or otherwise, wishes to rent Service Family Accommodation (SFA) as privately rented accommodation how do they make an application to do this?


The Ministry of Defence (MOD) have a sub-letting programme, and in certain areas there is availability for properties to be let privately.

The sub-letting programme is run by Orchard & Shipman on behalf of the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO).


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.