The number and breakdown of allied health professionals (AHP’s) in the Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC) is outlined in the table below.
|AHP Type/Rank ||Pte||LCpl||Cpl||Sgt||SSgt||WO2||WO1||Total|
- Pte = Private; LCpl = Lance Corporal; Cpl = Corporal; Sgt = Sergeant; SSgt = Staff Sergeant; WO2 = Warrant Officer Class 2; WO1 = Warrant Officer Class 1.
- CMT = Combat Medical Technician.
- EHT = Environmental Health Technician.
- ODP = Operating Department Practitioner.
- ¬ = Fewer than five.
- – = Zero.
- The data has been rounded to the nearest five to limit disclosure and ensure confidentiality.
- Totals and sub-totals have been rounded separately and so may not appear to be the sum of their parts.
FOI 2018/08152 dated 05 July 2018.