Who Provides Social Care Work to the UK Armed Forces?

The duties of the Armed Forces Social Work Service are contracted out to a company called Core Assets, which is independent of the Ministry of Defence (MOD).


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.