What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is fitness subscription service. It is an all-access membership to a global network of 10,000 fitness studios.
How Does it Work?
Members can benefit from:
- Workout Variety: Choose from thousands of workouts including, cycling, boxing, barre, yoga, etc.
- Book classes: 24/7.
- Watch videos:
- ClassPass Live is an interactive workout that brings studio fitness to your home.
- Take unlimited live and on-demand classes with NYC’s top trainers, on your schedule, and work toward your goals at home – or wherever else you go.
- Recommended Classes: Based on the individual’s goals, ClassPass will suggest classes for you.
- Ratings & Reviews: Thousands of rating and reviews to help choose the next class.
Where Can I get ClassPass?
ClassPass is mainly based in the US, but there are a number of cities across the globe, including London, Manchester, and Bristol in the UK.
What are ClassPass’s Future Plans?
ClassPass has just secured US$85 million worth of funding which the company will utilise to drive ongoing growth, which saw it launch in 10 new cities in the US in 2017 (HCM, 2018).
It is now looking to launch in more than 20 new countries internationally and another 10 cities in the US by the end of 2019.
HCM (Health Club Management). (2018) US$85m Funding for ClassPass. Health Club Management. August 2018.