The criteria for military personnel to be eligible to apply for transfer from their cap badge to the Queen Alexandra’s Royal Army Nursing Corps (QARANC) includes:
- Medical employment standard: MFD.
- OPG: B minimum.
- Conduct: Exemplary.
- GCSE: Grade A*-C in English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Alternatives are accepted for GCS English and Maths (L2 qualifications).
- 120 UCAS tariff points (typically BBB) from maximum of three A/A2 level passes, or equivalent.
Potential candidates can further investigate their eligibility here.
Table 1 highlights the number of applicants who applied for transfer to the QARANC between 2016 and 2017.
|Table 1: No. of applicants for transfer to the QARANC|
|No. of Applicants||20||30|
- Under National Statistics rounding conventions all figures are rounded to the nearest 10, numbers ending in 5 have been rounded up to the nearest multiple of 10 to avoid systematic bias.
- Figures below 5 are denoted by ¬.
- Zero is denoted by -.
- Totals and sub-totals have been rounded separately and may not equal the sum of their parts.
FOI 2017/11769 dated 05 December 2017.