Do Army Reserve Personnel Receive a ‘Service Leavers Pack’?

Although Regular Army personnel receive a formal ‘Service Leavers Pack’ on release from the British Army, there is no equivalent for the Army Reserves and there are no plans to introduce one.

However, the releasing Unit should provide the Reservist with a Certificate of Service and, if held, the Will form.

With regards the administrative support for Army Reservists generally a Reservist does not require the same level of support as their Regular counterparts to ‘transition’ as they are, by their very nature, already established as civilians e.g. they already have accommodation, civilian employment, access to training, NHS provision, etc.


FOI 2018/04865 dated 08 May 2018.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.