Hasler Company, located at HMS Drake in Plymouth, was established in 2009.
It is part of the Naval Service Recovery Pathway that deals specifically with complex, ill, and long-term injured Service personnel from across the British forces.
There are approximately 85 staff within Hasler Company who are mainly Royal Marines, with a some personnel from the Royal Navy, Army, RAF, and civilians.
Staff roles in Include:
- Command team.
- Social care co-ordinators.
- Adaptive sport and adventure training staff.
- Employment and education team.
- Exercise and rehabilitation instructors.
- Civilian doctors.
- Mental health practitioners.
- Physiotherapists (including occupational therapist).
- Transition consultant.
Hasler Company is supported by several Service and civilian third sector charities and is an end-user of a purpose-built, enhanced accommodation and recovery facility.