A practical train the trainer package.
3 in stock
The Military Instructional Techniques Training Package provides a comprehensive overview of the extant instructional and coaching techniques currently delivered to military and civilian instructors working within the Defence environment.
The training package has been divided into a number of files to aid reading and assimilation of the information:
- Files 01-07 look at Service Core Values and Standards, emphasising the importance of demonstrating these key qualities, both as an individual and as a person in authority including the wider implications of training people such as harassment, standards of conduct and safety.
- Files 08-19 look at the practical aspects of basic Defence instructional techniques, gives an overview of the techniques which help ensure that the learner is clearly presented with the correct information in a logical and easy to learn order.
- Files 20-34 look at more advanced instructional and facilitation techniques.
- File 35, Drill Instruction.
- Files 36-37: Lesson Plan Templates.